B.S. – Construction Management
Mankato State University, Mankato, MN
John has been involved in estimating, and project management since 1989. He joined Demand in 2001.
- Skills include estimating, scheduling, job cost control, claim preparation, and contract administration.
- Worked with Edward Kraemer & Sons, Inc., a national highway heavy contractor in Michigan, Minnesota, and Colorado.
- Project experience includes bridges and highways for the Colorado Department of Transportation, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, the City of Westminster, CO, and the City of Castle Rock, CO.
- Worked on a cable stayed bridge for the City of Arvada, CO, and a roller compacted concrete dam for the Upper Peninsula Power Company in Rockland, MI.
- Certified as a Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP)
through The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering.
- Testified as an expert witness in court.