The construction professionals at Demand possess a diverse background of skills and experience in the critical and complex discipline of cost estimating. Utilizing proprietary software, Demand has met client needs on a wide range of project types including airports, buildings, highways, bridges, dams, drainage structures, process plants, electrical power distribution systems and more.
The expertise of our staff members encompasses a thorough knowledge and understanding of standard construction practices, work items, time frames, and documentation as well as current cost trend surveys and research in areas such as cost of materials, equipment, and labor.
Clients benefit through a variety of effective Cost Estimating services in the following areas:
- Design phase estimates:
– Preliminary and conceptual
– Schematic Design (SD)
– Design Development (DD)
– Construction Documents (CD)
- Change order costs
- Forensic estimating of claim damages
- Completed value/cost-to-complete
- Property damage/loss
- Remediation of defective construction
- Environmental cleanup allocation
- Cost segregation studies
- Federal Government 8(a) Programs